Jan 21, 2011

Vintage on the Ridge!

Happy Friday everyone! I am so happy to add this first blog post to our vintage blog. I am sure I will be doing a lot of tweaking over the next few days to improve the design and appearance of these pages - please bear with me.

First, let me introduce myself . . . I am Sally Van Nuys, fiber artist, web designer, and purveyor of antique and vintage treasures. Since I have been collecting and selling antiques in shops and online for so long, I am overloaded with great finds. And as Steven Wright would say, "You can't have everything -- where would you put it?" So that is precisely where we are - too much stuff and nowhere to put it! We really want to share it with all of you! So I opened an Etsy shop and will be offering many and varied antiques and vintage items for your perusal.



If you are a collector, a fan of vintage, or looking for something in particular, please contact me -- we have so much to offer and it's going to take a while to get it all in the Etsy shop. If we can help you, we will be happy to do so.


Check our Etsy shop and come back here to leave us a comment - we'd love to know what you think! Meantime, I am back to work to prepare more photos and new items. In future posts, I will be sharing lots of fun things - vintage sites I love, some of my favorite Etsy vintage finds, and even some really awesome things you can buy that fit a vintage decorating scheme.


Happy Trails!
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for being here and reading along . . . I know you have something to say and I welcome your comments. Add your experiences, knowledge, or tips for myreaders -- this blog is really all about you and what you want to read, so add to the buzz about antiques and vintage.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...