May 4, 2011

A Reward of Merit - Facebook Fans!

I have been putting it off, but I knew it was inevitable! Social media, like Facebook and Twitter are really important aspects of having an online business. So, I spent some time and created another Facebook Fan page. This one is for Vintage on the Ridge (my Etsy shop.) If you would, I sure would love to have some Fans over there . . . click to go and give me a Thumbs Up (LIKE), then leave a comment. Your reward? A chance to win an item of your choice from my Etsy shop's Under $5 Bucks section. I know it sounds chintzy, but I am destashing in a big way, so most everything in that section is valued at more than $5 - I just need to move it out of here! Free is good, right? Note that the winner will be chosen at the Facebook page, not here on the blog. So LIKE me and leave a comment there to get in the give-away. I'll pick a winner on Memorial Day!
I love give-aways!! Let me know what you think of the new Facebook page. Oh yes, one more thing - I also have a Twitter account for Vintage on the Ridge - follow me there if you like (I still don't "get" Twitter all that much, but it's inevitable, too.) Twitter @vintageridge
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for being here and reading along . . . I know you have something to say and I welcome your comments. Add your experiences, knowledge, or tips for myreaders -- this blog is really all about you and what you want to read, so add to the buzz about antiques and vintage.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...